I am currently unable to find some time to post more on cosmopolitanism. I am dividing my time between my current part-time job, and my job search as I am moving to London on 1 October. I am also looking for an accommodation. As soon as my situation is stabilised, I shall be able to post again. For the moment being, all my energy is drained by this constant invisible competition that I face each time I am writing a new job application and re-tuning my CV. Tough to join the workforce.
- RT @RSAorg: Help us find you by using the #RenTwitter hashtag! #RenTwitter enables us to better organize content within our community and a… 11 hours ago
- RT @ClaudvanH: Delighted to announce that conference registration is now open for 'The Intermedial Eighteenth Century: Textual and Visual A… 5 days ago
- RT @BirkedalMette: Privacy is not a hallmark of Early Modern life ... and yet we explore terms, characteristics and ambiences of Early Mode… 6 days ago
- Read work of my colleague @AstorriPaolo on the #theory of #contract in #Grotius twitter.com/AstorriPaolo/s… 6 days ago
- My great colleague @natsilvaperez takes #liberties with the obsolete #French term #privauté to make you #familiar w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Cosmopolitanism – As… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id…
This site by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 119,946 visitors