- RT @BirkedalMette: Academic treat! Our amazing @privacy_ku visiting prof. Lee Palmer Wandel is giving a physical/online lecture on her work… 3 days ago
- RT @KleinKafer: Very much looking forward to it! 4 days ago
- Was #privacy in the #earlymoderne period a #performance? And can #performancestudies shed a light on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @sarahoconnor_: This week I've taken a look into the world of academia, a perfect microcosm of an insider-outsider labour market, with s… 4 days ago
- RT @RSSondergaard: Excited to be part of this event on Europe from the Helsinki Accords to the Fall of the Berlin Wall and Beyond, Friday 2… 4 days ago
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Cosmopolitanism – As… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id…
- November 2020
- June 2020
- April 2020
- February 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- July 2019
- March 2019
- July 2018
- April 2018
- February 2012
- December 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
This site by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 120,979 visitors
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Read my blog post on Arendt’s views on privacy here.
Private academic debates and public knowledge: Hermann Conring’s analysis of the Holy Roman Empire at the University of Helmstedt
I wrote a post on Hermann Conring based on Constantin Fasolt’s research to form the basis of my research project on the issue of privacy in academic debates in 17th-century Germany.
Check my work in progress on privacy in eighteenth-century Glasgow. I focus on Francis Hutcheson’s teaching of moral philosophy.
Check my New post about methodology for studying privacy in history on the Centre for Privacy’s blog.
Presentating my paper on Le Barbier’s Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen, 18 July 2019 ISECS, Edinburgh
The Universal Claims of Cosmopolitanism NYUAD Institute March 24, 2010
Featuring discussions of cosmopolitanism and deliberative democracy; Raymond Williams’s model of dominant, residual, and emergent cultures; Puritanism and Jeffersonianism; the horizon of expectations and the aesthetics of reception; canonization; ideology; and American Exceptionalism.