- RT @johannes_lju: Join @KleinKafer and myself in our quest for everyday conversations in early modern Europe! ***Call For Publication - dea… 2 days ago
- RT @KleinKafer: Let's talk about talking! @twitterstorians @privacy_ku 2 days ago
- RT @DrAnnaBecker: Apply for this amazing project! You could work on Cicero‘s pol thought & its reception AND do this from one of Europe‘s m… 4 days ago
- RT @EUI_History: Interested in applying for a PhD in History? On 29 October at 11.00 CET, meet our faculty and researchers at an introducto… 4 days ago
- RT @VoltaireOxford: How digital tools enable both distant and close readings: Voltaire's correspondence as test case in a new study by our… 5 days ago
Cosmopolitanism – As… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id…
This site by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 120,589 visitors