- RT @ClaudvanH: Delighted to announce that conference registration is now open for 'The Intermedial Eighteenth Century: Textual and Visual A… 1 day ago
- RT @BirkedalMette: Privacy is not a hallmark of Early Modern life ... and yet we explore terms, characteristics and ambiences of Early Mode… 2 days ago
- Read work of my colleague @AstorriPaolo on the #theory of #contract in #Grotius twitter.com/AstorriPaolo/s… 2 days ago
- My great colleague @natsilvaperez takes #liberties with the obsolete #French term #privauté to make you #familiar w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Transkribus: Finally the videos of the Transkribus User Conference 2020 are online. Want to get an insight? Check them out here: https:… 6 days ago
Cosmopolitanism – As… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id…
This site by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 119,932 visitors
Monthly Archives: January 2009
research-proposal2 Here is the research proposal I have elaborated for a 3 years PhD research. All comments and feedback are more than welcomed to refine the project.